جزاكي الله كل خير عنها ان شاء الله
واتفضلي يا حبيبتي اسماء الله الحسني و نطقها ومعانيها و ان شاء الله يجعله ف ميزان حسناتنا باذنالله..
1. ALLAH- Allah.
2. AR-RAHMAN - The Beneficent.
He who gives blessings and prosperity to all beings without showing disparity.
3. AR-RAHIM - The Merciful.
He who gives blessings and prosperity, particularly to those who use these gifts as Allah has said, and is merciful to the believers in the hereafter.
4. AL-MALIK - The Sovereign Lord.
He who is the absolute king of the entire universe.
5. AL-QUDDUS - The Holy.
He who is free from all error, absentmindedness, is free from incapability and from any kind of defect.
6. AS-SALAM - The Source of Peace.
He who frees his servants from all danger and obstruction. He who gives His greeting to those fortunate people in heaven.
7. AL-MUMIN - The Guardian of Faith.
He who places faith in the heart of His servants, protects those who seek refuge in Him, and gives tranquillity.
8. AL-MUHAYMIN - The Protector.
He who watches over and protects all things.
9. AL-AZIZ - The Mighty.
10. AL-JABBAR - The Compeller.
He who repairs all broken things, who completes that which is incomplete, and who has the ability, with force, to make people do whatever He wants.
11. AL-MUTAKABBIR - The Majestic.
He who shows His greatness in all things and in all ways.
12. AL-KHALIQ - The Creator.
He who creates everything from nothing and creates all things with the knowledge of what will happen to them.
13. AL-BARI - The Evolver.
He who creates all things in proportion.
14. AL-MUSAWWIR - The Fashioner.
He who designs all things.
15. AL-GHAFFAR - The Forgiver.
He who is all-forgiving.
16. AL-QAHHAR - The Subduer.
He who is victorious and dominant in a way that He can do anything He wills.
17. AL-WAHHAB - The Bestower.
He who donates all blessings to His creatures.
18. AR-RAZZAQ - The Provider.
He who provides all things beneficial to His creatures.
19. AL-FATTAH - The Opener.
He who opens the solution to all problems, and eliminates obstacles.
20. AL-ALIM - The All-Knowing.
He who is all knowing.
21. AL-QABID - The Constrictor.
He who constricts.
22. AL-BASIT - The Expander.
He who is the expander.
23. AL-KHAFID - The Abaser.
He who diminishes or decreases.
24. AL-RAFI - The Exalter.
He who uplifts.
25. AL-MUIZZ - The Honorer.
He who makes one glorious, gives dignity, and treats one with respect.
26. AL-MUZILL - The Dishonorer.
He who lowers and puts one in abasement and degradation.
27. AS-SAMI - The All-Hearing.
He who hears everything.
28. AL-BASIR - The All-Seeing.
He who sees everything.
29. AL-HAKAM - The Judge.
He who judges and provides what is due.
30. AL-ADL - The Just.
The just one.
31. AL-LATIF - The Subtle One.
He who knows the delicate meanings of everything. He who creates things most subtly, which cannot be understood by people, and He who gives blessings to people in the most subtle
33. AL-KHABIR - The Aware.
He who has knowledge of the most secret parts of everything, and knows their inner meanings.
33. AL-HALIM - The Forbearing One.
He who is clement.
34. AL-AZIM - The Great One.
He who is magnificent.
35. AL-GHAFUR - The All-Forgiving.
He who forgives all.
36. ASH-SHAKUR - The Appreciative.
He who is grateful and gives rewards for deeds done for Him.
37. AL-ALIYY - The Most High.
He who is most high.
38. AL-KABIR - The Most Great.
He who is most great.
39. AL-HAFIZ - The Preserver.
He who preserves all things in detail, and for a time preserves them from misfortune and calamity.
40. AL-MUQIT - The Maintainer.
He who sustains.
41. AL-HASIB - The Reckoner.
He who knows in detail the account of things people do throughout their lives.
42. AL-JALIL - The Sublime One.
He who has wealth, dominion and holiness.
43. AL-KARIM - The Generous One.
He who is generous.
44. AR-RAQIB - The Watchful.
He who observes all creatures, and every action is under His control.
45. AL-MUJIB - The Responsive.
The One who responds to every need.
46. AL-WASI - The All-Embracing.
He who has limitless capacity and abundance.
47. AL-HAKIM - The Wise.
He who has wisdom in all orders and actions.
48. AL-WADUD - The Loving.
He who loves those who do good and bestows on them His compassion. He who is the only one who should be loved and whose friendship is to be earned.
49. AL-MAJID - The Most Glorious One.
He who is most glorious.
50. AL-BAITH - The Resurrector.
He who gives life to all creatures on the judgment day.
51. ASH-SHAHID - The Witness.
He who is present everywhere and observes all things.
52. AL-HAQQ - The Truth.
He whose existence has no change.
53. AL-WAKIL - The Trustee.
He who provides a means to solve all problems in the best way.
54. AL-QAWI - The Most Strong.
55. AL-MATIN - The Firm One.
56. AL-WALI - The Protecting Friend.
He who is the Friend of His righteous servants.
57. AL-HAMID - The Praiseworthy.
He who is the only one to be praised and glorified and thanked by all creatures.
58. AL-MUHSI - The Reckoner.
He who knows the number of all things although they cannot be counted, and knows each of them.
59. AL-MUBDI - The Originator.
He who has created for the first time all beings from nothing and without any model.
60. AL-MU'ID - The Restorer.
He who restores all beings.
61. AL-MUHYI - The Giver of Life.
He who gives life and health.
62. AL-MUMIT - The Creator of Death.
He who creates death.
63. AL-HAYY - The Alive.
He is all-knowing and His strength is sufficient for everything.
64. AL-QAYYUM - The Self-Subsisting.
He who holds the entire universe.
65. AL-WAJID - The Finder.
He who finds whatever He wants in the time He desires.
66. AL-MAJID - The Noble.
He whose highness is great, who is beneficent, and His munificence is rich.
67. AL-WAHID - The Unique.
He who is One in His actions, His Names, who has no partner or equal in His attributes, personality and orders.
68. AS-SAMAD - The Eternal.
He who is the only being to apply to if one has any need to be competed or any troubles to be eliminated.
69. AL-QADIR - The Able.
He who is able to do anything in the way He wills.
70. AL-MUQTADIR - The Powerful.
He who is more powerful than any being.
71. AL-MUQADDIM - The Expediter.
72. AL-MUAKHKHIR - The Delayer.
He who delays whatever He wants.
73. AL-AWWAL - The First.
74. AL-AKHIR - The Last.
75. AZ-ZAHIR - The Manifest.
76. AL-BATIN - The Hidden.
77. AL-WALI - The Governor.
He who directs, manages, conducts, governs, measures, plans every action which happens at any moment in the entire universe.
78. AL-MUTA'ALI - The Most Exalted.
He who is higher than any action, manner or condition, and any thought that any being may have. This Name indicates that Allah is higher than the most evolved thought of man.
79. AL-BARR - The Source of All Goodness.
He who is tolerant to His servants, to all creatures, and is good to them.
80. AT-TAWWAB - The Acceptor of Repentance.
81. AL-MUNTAQIM - The Avenger.
He who punishes wrongdoers.
82. AL-AFUW - The Pardoner.
He who pardons all who repent sincerely as if they had no previous sin.
83. AR-RAUF - The Compassionate.
He who is benign.
84. MALIK-UL-MULK - The Eternal Owner of Sovereignty.
85. DHUL-JALAL-WAL-IKRAM - The Lord of Majesty and Honour.
86. AL-MUQSIT - The Equitable.
He who does His work accordingly and in a balanced way.
87. AL-JAMI - The Gatherer.
He who collects things, gathers them, anywhere He wants, at any time.
88. AL-GHANI - The Self-Sufficient.
89. AL-MUGHNI - The Enricher.
90. AL-MANI - The Preventer.
91. AD-DARR - The Distresser.
He who creates that which makes one despondent.
92. AN-NAFI - The Propitious.
He who creates all things which provide goodness and benefit.
93. AN-NUR - The Light.
He who provides divine light to the entire universe; to the faces, minds and hearts of His servants.
94. AL-HADI - The Guide.
He who guides, gives success and directs His servant to do things beneficial to others.
95. AL-BADI - The Incomparable.
He who creates wonders in the universe without any design.
96. AL-BAQI - The Everlasting.
97. AL-WARITH - The Supreme Inheritor.
He who has everlasting ownership of all things. Finite man only has temporary ownership and at death all creatures have nothing.
98. AR-RASHID - The Guide to the Right Path.
He who is the guide, with wisdom, to the right path according to His eternal plan.
99. AS-SABUR - The Patient.